Synthesis of Professional Career
- Associate Lawyer of the Public Law Department of GTA Villamagna Abogados since 2019.
- Associate of the Regulatory Department of PwC Tax&Legal Services from 2016 to 2019.
- Trainee of the PwC Tax&Legal Services from 2014 to 2015.
Areas of Expertise
- Regulated sectors (renewable energies, electricity, gas, water, etc.).
- Legal advice and direction in litigation and administrative proceedings regarding different types of regulations, as well as handling administrative proceedings in several matters (urban planning, contractual and regulatory issues, CNMC liquidations, etc.).
- Urban planning.
- Conducting legal reviews, acquisitions and asset sales (regulatory, contractual, urban planning and environmental aspects).
- Public and private procurement.
Español e inglés.
- Joint Degree in Law and Business Administration and Management from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM).
- Joint Master’s Degree in Legal Practice and Corporate Legal and Tax Consultancy (LL.M) from the Instituto de Empresa (IE Law School), Madrid.