Synthesis of Professional Career
- Partner of GTA Villamagna Abogados since January 2020.
- Senior Associate of the Public and Litigation Department of GTA Villamagna Abogados from 2012 to 2019.
- Associate of the Public and Competition Law Department of Baker & McKenzie from 2011 to 2012.
Areas of Expertise
- Regulated sectors (energy, coasts, ports, health, water, transportation, pharmaceuticals, etc.).
- Legal reviews, acquisitions and sale of assets.
- Procedural Law.
- Public and private procurement: he has been involved in the drawing of bidding documents as well as in the advising on the awarding and execution processes of different contracts (construction projects, public works concessions, public-private partnerships, services, supplies, etc.).
- Infrastructure planning and construction.
- Competition Law and State Subsidies.
Credentials, Publications, Presentations and Articles
- Recognized by “The Best Lawyers in Spain” in the Energy area.
- He has participated in several publications on his area of expertise, including “Chambers Global Practice Guides: Environmental Law 2018”.
- He regularly lectures on contentious-administrative law at the Centro de Estudios Financieros in Madrid and at the UOC.
- 2021 edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa Enviroment (Next Generation Partner).
- 2021 edition of The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa Enviroment (Next Generation Partner)
(+34) 915 210 104
(+34) 915 757 685
Spanish and English.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas ICAI-ICADE. Madrid.
- International Relations Diploma. Universidad Pontificia de Comillas ICAI-ICADE. Madrid.
- Inside Washington Diploma: Law, Development and Diplomacy. Georgetown University, Washington DC, United States.