Synthesis of Professional Career
- Senior Associate of GTA Villamagna Abogados since February 2015.
- Senior Associate of the Legal Area of the Transactions Department of PwC from January 2014 to February 2015.
- Associate of the Commercial Department of Clifford Chance from October 2008 to January 2014.
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive experience in advising companies in different sectors.
- Continuous advice on corporate and shareholders’ matters, corporate transactions and corporate governance.
- Extensive experience in national and cross-border transactions in a wide range of sectors (e.g. private equity, energy, education and infrastructure), representing Spanish and international companies, financial entities and investment banks in acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and carve-outs, restructurings, joint ventures, EPC and operation and maintenance agreements, as well as consortium agreements in public tender processes.
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of several types of corporate contracts, such as leasing, distribution, agency and supply contracts.
Spanish and English.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Pontifica Comillas-ICADE.
- Economics Diploma from the Universidad Pontifica Comillas-ICADE.
- Master in International Legal Practice (LL.M.) from the Instituto de Empresa.